Kolkata is the city of culture, the city of joy, and the city of modern technologies. With a rich heritage, the real estate sector in Kolkata is rapidly increasing. This city is considered of the most successful real estate markets in the whole of India with a broad range of investment zones. The most populous city has endless residential projects and opportunities for buyers and nris who are looking for various lifetime investments. This is a city that is continuously expanding. With escalating infrastructure and top-notch connectivity, many promoters and top developers in Kolkata are moving to areas such as Rajarhat, Barasat, and Uttarpara. There are many reasons to invest in kolkata’s real estate in 2022, which we will discuss in this blog.
The population is rapidly growing in Kolkata. The economy, township, and IT industries are rapidly evolving. It is estimated that almost 6 new theme townships will emerge which will spur a pool of investment opportunities. Areas in Kolkata such as Rajarhat, Barasat, EM Bypass, Manicktala, and Uttarpara are well-connected with the rest of the city. Investing in real estate in such areas will give you a higher ROI.
In the city of joy, over the last two years, the pandemic has hit hard. The demand surge for the larger configuration houses has increased. Home buyers have been seeking to buy or upgrade highly configured homes. All of these happened due to the continuance of work-from-home jobs. We all know that covid has not gone fully from India. Kolkata has witnessed that most of the demand for building plots has been in the range of 900 sq ft to 18,00 sq ft. They are quite reasonable. So 2022 is a wonderful time to invest in Kolkata plots.
There are some fundamental parameters you should keep in mind before purchasing any land, for example-
- The developments and infrastructures
- Political and social stability
- Employment opportunities and
- Health and educational exposures.
South Kolkata and north Kolkata are the prime places for real estate investors. The city is the most affordable segment of housing in all of India.
Some top facilities in Kolkata-
- Kolkata is rich in educational departments. Famous universities like Jadavpur university, university of Calcutta, and presidency university are located in Kolkata.
- Many top-notch IT companies are situated in Kolkata(Wipro, TCS, PWC, etc).
- People who live in Kolkata can get treatment from top-notch hospitals like B.M. Birla, CMRI, pearless, PG hospitals, etc. So definitely it will be the right choice to invest in Kolkata’s real estate in 2022.
Apart from that, there are various other reasons to invest in Kolkata’s real estate in 2022, like-
- According to surveys, per the economic times, the economical growth in Kolkata has increased by 11% recently. The real estate market in Kolkata has shown an incredibly upward graph in comparison to the big markets like Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Hyderabad.
- Though the covid 19 hit the economic market thankfully it could not make any damage to the real estate market in Kolkata. Kolkata is still the largest city with unsold investors. Despite this, it still stands number three after Bangalore, Noida, and Pune. These factors have been playing the most crucial role in making Kolkata real estate market a hotspot for investment, especially residential projects.
- The tolerance towards market blows has made the Kolkata market one of the most preferred investment hubs. The various types of upcoming projects in the entire city should give you more assurance and make Kolkata the ultimate choice.
- Kolkata is the city of a promising future. The IT industry hubs are growing day by day. People who are looking for a cheap city with employment opportunities should choose Kolkata. In the corporate sectors in Kolkata, the salary packages are comparatively equivalent to other metropolitan cities, allowing many to take a jump. Kolkata is a city with a promising future. Apart from that, the cost of living in Kolkata is lower than any other 1st and 2nd tier city. This also promotes more savings, eventually leading to investing. This can be profitable for homeowners as renting space is in demand as well.
- The city is affordable. In comparison to the other real estate markets, Kolkata’s real estate market is one of the most affordable markets. A plethora of properties that are affordable yet stylish is available for buyers.
- Kolkata is a city that is continuously expanding. With escalating infrastructure and top-notch connectivity, many promoters and top developers in Kolkata are moving to areas such as Rajarhat, Barasat, and Uttarpara. In the past few years, these areas have come under focus mainly due to the planned developmental activities and social infrastructure development taking place in these areas. With the wide range of economical and educational growth, people are choosing Kolkata city for their permanent location.
You can get real estate properties in Kolkata in a wide range of budgets-
There are various real estate companies are available in Kolkata. The big and famous companies in Kolkata like unimark, merlin group, and others offer huge projects at reasonable prices. They give top-notch technologies. The interest rates have gone low and higher rois have been seen in the city of joy, Kolkata. Due to many reasons like fluctuating equity markets and investing in low-inflated states, Kolkata has now become a place of smart investment. Besides, the West Bengal government has been developing subsidized plans like PMAY, and nijashree schemes, these projects will make the home available to everyone. That’s why these are some of the best reasons to invest in Kolkata’s real estate in 2022.
The major developers and promoters in Kolkata focused on the affordability of the apartments which has helped prevent the price drops seen in other cities, though an unviable build-up of commercial space has led to a plunge in rents and sales.
Some top real estate companies in Kolkata-
- Southern bypass stretch real estate
- Merlin group of projects
- Shapoorji palonji
- Rajarhat real estate, and many more.