While buying a home in Kolkata may seem like a long process, it need not be difficult at times. We are aware of the time and work it takes to choose the appropriate home because there are so many under-construction flats in Kolkata. As all the IT sectors and transportation systems are improving, it Is easy to buy a new home and live a hassle-free life in Kolkata. Most of the time, developers can see that Consumers like under-construction properties when choosing between them and ready-to-move residences for their investments. To prevent any discomfort, purchasers must, however, comprehend every aspect of the purchasing rules and regulations. The majority of purchasers are interested in properties that remain under construction because they have concerns that the final outcome will disappoint them. There won’t be a conclusion that meets expectations! The finishing and quality of the structure can be greatly affected by seemingly insignificant changes in the materials used, the brand of fixtures, etc. Houses that remain under construction allow you to modify the design to your preferences.
Here are some major benefits of purchasing under-construction flats in Kolkata
- Property that is still under construction, is probably cheaper than properties that are ready for use. The price may be more, but it is worth it to the customer to wait longer. It is usually preferable to purchase a home that is still under construction since the price of real estate generally rises as the building goes on. The price of the property can be affected by other factors, like the possibility of investment and the growth prospects of the surrounding areas.
- A chance to choose a flexible payment schedule is one of the key benefits of purchasing a house that is under construction. You can get various payment options while purchasing under-construction flats in Kolkata. Additionally, there are flexible payment options, so acquiring the specified property quickly doesn’t require setting aside a sizable sum of money.
- By choosing under-construction flats in Kolkata, Customers usually have the option to change the floor layouts as they see fit. Additionally, they are able to modify or add new specifications. It is an added benefit. In most cases, already-built properties cannot be modified in this way. Apart from that, you get more freedom to choose your preferred unit based on the floor, direction, block, etc., along with the latest amenities and facilities available in the real estate market.
- Compared to a completed property, purchasers have a lot more choices when purchasing residences that are still under construction. The home is chosen by the buyer based on their needs and preferences.
So, we can clearly understand the benefits of buying under-construction flats in Kolkata. Kolkata is the only location where you may purchase a residence for any price in surroundings that are at least passably good. here are some of the top under-construction flats in Kolkata
PS ONE 10 –
The PS Group is the developer of PS ONE 10, a housing complex. The project is situated in Kolkata’s Action Area I. This project is still under construction. By April 2023, the management of the project will be transferred. This development provides generously sized and expertly created 2, 3 and 4 BHK homes. Apartments come in a range of sizes (1002 square feet to 2177 square feet). The cost of this project begins at 65 Lacs.
Nine acres of land make up the entire project. There are 11 towers in all. There are 1054 apartments spread over 2 buildings with G+19 floors and 2 towers with G+21 floors.
Manor Wood Winds –
The luxurious residential community of Manor Wood Winds provides its inhabitants with outstanding comfort and beautiful residences. It is situated in East Kolkata, close to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, and provides excellent access to New Town Motorway. Over 1.31 acres, the complex’s 189 units are distributed. Excellent ventilation and illumination are features of every flat. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is conveniently accessible from the residences as well.
189 units total in Manor Wood Winds, ranging from 1.31 acres to 3 BHK. Manor Wood Winds has the following floor plan:
By choosing this residential project, You will have the option to live a luxurious lifestyle. Beautifully designed houses, the newest facilities, and top-notch craftsmanship are available to residents. This is the ideal location for you and your loved ones to live.
The exquisite Auroville is a well-thought-out project that is conveniently situated in Joka, Kolkata. A total of 15 Bigha are covered by this project. There are 104 units in the project, all of which are well-built. The beautiful building with the roomy apartments is still under construction. November 1, 2022, is the project’s start date. Possession of this apartment will begin on June 1, 2024.
Srijan Ozone Phase II –
In this project, 2, 3, and 4 BHK homes are available in this upcoming residential development. The completion date is June 2023. The project’s location is E.M.Bypass South, Opp. Pepsico Bottling Factory, Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal. A total of 1.96 acres make up the project. With offices in Chennai in the south, Asansol and Burdwan in the east, and Kolkata, Srijan Realty Private Limited is one of the top real estate companies in eastern India. Initially operating as a real estate marketing firm (NK Realtors), Srijan transitioned into real estate development in 2003. With tailored property development, the company made use of its deep understanding of consumer preferences.
Eden Tolly Gardenia –
Eden Tolly gardenia by Eden Group is upcoming residential property in Thakurpukur, Kolkata. The possession date is May, 23. In this residential project, you can get1,2 and 3 BHK flats with 476-1593sq. Ft. The price starts between 15.94 L- 53.36 L. You can get all the modern amenities including –
- Professionally Designed and Executed Landscaped Garden,
- Children’s PlayRoom
- State of the Art Swimming Pool
- AC Banquet Hall
- Indoor Games Room and
- Guest Room.